Friday, September 11, 2009

The Rule of Three...

Hi everybody, sorry this blog has been rather dormant of late, but once school starts it get really busy around here. I've enjoyed everything in school so far, except for... you guessed it, math.
Until I can post something more I thought I might leave you with this wonderful poem that just about caps how I feel when the time to do math comes around :

"Multiplication is vexation,
Division is as bad
The rule of three perplexes me
and fractions drive me mad"

To bad there's not a line about algebra in there. ;)

In Christ,

Jillian

2 comments:

  1. Did you make that up? If so it's realy good, if not it's still funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, and I have no idea who the author is. Glad yuou liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
We would love it if you would be so kind as to comment, just keep your language clean please,
Thanks for stopping by,
His Handmaidens