Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Festival

Last Saturday I had the privilege of performing some piano pieces I have been learning for a master teacher. I did very well, though I say it myself, and had a very enjoyable afternoon listening to other students as well. I am not a big fan of just listening to classical music CD's, but a live performance is a lot of fun.



I am far more excited about my student Nora having received an honors award for her composition which she performed. The teacher was very impressed with her composition. If you ask her nicely she may be persuaded to perform it for you. She also did well with the classical pieces she learned.



Kathleen Underhill graciously took some pictures of the event.



Nora is making great progress in her piano skills. It is a great privilege to teach such a talented young lady. Thanks for doing festival, Nora!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you did well. I love your St. Patrick's background very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for Nora! I'm so glad you both did well. I was happy with my piece also.

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
We would love it if you would be so kind as to comment, just keep your language clean please,
Thanks for stopping by,
His Handmaidens