Thursday, March 4, 2010

Like or Dislike

I do not enjoy a whole lot of classical music for listening, but some I do enjoy is "The Four Seasons" suite by Antonio Vivaldi. The lively classical music will brighten any day, and makes lovely background music for any tea party.
Someday I hope to hear Jillian play some of the pieces on her violin.
Part of the reason for posting this is because I found today is the birthday of this composer. His music has a lightness which is refreshing after the heavier Baroque composers.
I also just plain enjoy hearing the violin, it is one of my favorite instrument, after the piano and flute.



So go listen to beautiful music, sip some tea, and read a good book. You should have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
We would love it if you would be so kind as to comment, just keep your language clean please,
Thanks for stopping by,
His Handmaidens