Thursday, June 24, 2010

I saw a Teenager Moose!

Yesterday, I walked into my room and looked outside. I saw a big moving thing and looked more closely. It was a moose walking on our property. When I told everybody, nobody believed me. But soon everybody was looking at the moose. My Mother grabbed the camera and took a few pictures.

When my Mom pointed the camera out the window the moose stopped in its tracks. I guess it likes having its picture taken!

So that was an adventure for us. My mom guessed it was not an adult, but a teenager moose.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Hayley, that's pretty neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your new header picture. It is a really good picture of you girls! Hope you are enjoying the summer. :)

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
We would love it if you would be so kind as to comment, just keep your language clean please,
Thanks for stopping by,
His Handmaidens