Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Not Dead, Just Uninspired

As the title suggests, I am not dead, I am just uninspired.

Remember the review about Little Dorrit that I posted?
Well, it just recently dawned on me that you might be more intrigued if you
saw the preview for it, Which can be seen HERE. I really hope you try to get a hold of the movie, it is really worth it.
Also, I recently found out that they made a second Cranford, for more info about it click HERE for a wonderful post and a link to the first episode of it, which will lead to the second, third and so on, if you are one that enjoys period movies. ;D That is all for now,
In Christ,


Jillian

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jillian! :) I e-mailed you those pics. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
We would love it if you would be so kind as to comment, just keep your language clean please,
Thanks for stopping by,
His Handmaidens