Friday, July 24, 2009

Beauty of Creation

Today we walked along the Swan River Trail, right along the lovely river. The temperature was lovely and everything green and fresh from the rain of last night. God has made so many beautiful things in this world, not the least of which are my sisters, who I think very beautiful. I love you Laurel, Jillian, and Hayley


The dam in the background creates a lovely waterfall.


Lost in her own thoughts.


Taking in the scene.


My mother and aunt soaking in the sunshine.



I love our gate and path.



These are pictures of the storm clouds from last night, the blue is so rich and deep. We saw lots of sheet lightning and heard rolling thunder. It is fascinating to watch.


Clouds over the mountains.







1 comment:

Hi,
We would love it if you would be so kind as to comment, just keep your language clean please,
Thanks for stopping by,
His Handmaidens