I just realized our computer will not allow me to post the movie trivia award that Nahla gave me. Sorry!
And this is a long overdue tag that somebody tagged me with, Here I go:
1.Do it as soon as you can
2. Have fun
3. Pass it on
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
I don't really have one. I liked this past summer though.
2. What is your favorite junk food?
3. When is your birthday?
October 15, 1994
4. Do you like to sing in public?
Sometimes, if I'm with a choir
5. What is your favorite time of day?
When ever I'm happy
6. Do you have an active brain?
I would have to say yes
7. Do you like sports?
No. I like badmitton though
8. When was the last time you danced (any kind)?
A Looooooooooonnnggg time ago
9. Have you ever made a 7 course meal?
No, but I helped serve a 5 course meal a couple weeks ago at a fancy dinner
10. Are you a shy person?
Yes, but more quiet than shy
11. Do you like to wrestle?
Not really, unless its rolling around on the grass with our dog
12. What is your favorite past-time?
Listening to my Mp3, reading, watching movies, being with friends or by myself
13. Do you want to live in the country or city?
14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A wife and a mother, maybe with nursing on the side, I dunno
15. Are you getting tired of this tag?
16. Are you an aunt/uncle?
Sadly, no, but I want to
17. What are you most thankful for?
My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
18. Are you happy this tag has only two more questions?
Yes and no
19. What is your favorite website?
Every blog that follows me and that I follow, as well as some of the blogs Laurel follows
20. Did you enjoy this tag?
I tag any body who comments and says that they want to be tagged
OK, now I would like to tell everybody that I will be banning myself from the Internet until this Saturday, as I feel like I have been spending to much time on here and not concentrating on other things like I should be. Thus, unless my sisters post, this I will not be commenting or responding to any comments. (You can still comment though, I'll check it on Saturday =)
That's it for now.
Jillian Faith Carstensen.