Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Yes, its ANOTHER Tag!

Nahla tagged me! I feel so loved. :) Here goes:

Trivia Tag


Describe the cover of your favorite book without looking at it.

I have to pick a favorite? O.K, its Burgundy leather with My first and middle name on it written in gold, My Bible.


Describe the cover of your favorite movie without looking.

1. Keira Knightly with her head tilted slightly, and a guy walking up behind her, they are out in a field. Pride and Prejudice.

2.All silver with a picture of a lion face in the middle. The Lion, the witch, and the wardrobe, extended edition.

3.A blend of Narnian animals and the like, and on top the Pevensie children and Prince Caspian. Prince Caspian.

4. A bunch of guys in WW2 outfits, with red and white back ground. Valkyrie.

These are NOT in the order I Like them best in, and I did not even get to all the Lord of the Rings series .


Name the main character's full name in your favorite book.

God, the holy spirit, three in one, the alpha and Omega, the everlasting one.



Name the weather at your home (or wherever you are).

Rainy and Wet. It's better than snow at least


Are you writing a book?

Which One? (Which means yes)


What is your character's name?

Rose, Katie, Tasha, and Brixie, Latika, and Shara.


What race is your character?

The first three are Humans, I can't remember what Brixie is, Latika's a gnome, and Shara's and elf.


Name three things near you that are green.

The tissue box, The Websters 1828 dictionary, and a marker.


Last question: What is your favorite thing to do?

I hate favorites, I have so many of them. I guess reading.


Okay, THIS is the last question: Did you like answering the questions above?

Yes.

Now I tag:

Laurel

Eldarwen


Hannah

I will make my own soon! And I'll try to post something soon other than a tag.
In Christ,

Jillian

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me, Jillian! I'll do it right away! :)

    ~Eldarwen Failariel~

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. My Bible is burgundy colored and has my name printed on the front of it in gold!!! That's so, so cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are some elven names I've made up and don't worry, I don't mind you using them at all, so feel free! Anyway here they are...

    .Karalian (pronounced: kara-lee-in)

    .Calimar (pronounced: just how it's spelled) :)

    .Symphelia (pronounced: sim-fell-ee-uh)

    ~Eldarwen Failariel~

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
We would love it if you would be so kind as to comment, just keep your language clean please,
Thanks for stopping by,
His Handmaidens