Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 21

Something i do differently than most people: Well, I had a really hard time with that one. I asked Caitlin and she said that I think differently than most people do...but I don't think that that really counts. So I decided I would just tell you one of my weird little quarks that most people don't do: I eat pie differently. There is a very precise method I have for eating pie. First, you eat just the filling, carefully scraping as much off of the pie crust you can. Then I proceed to slowly eat the pie crust. It's really good. Every body always thinks I hate pie crusts at first. I know, its weird.
Picture of Perfectly Flaky Pie Crust Recipe

Jillian

1 comment:

Hi,
We would love it if you would be so kind as to comment, just keep your language clean please,
Thanks for stopping by,
His Handmaidens