Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 7

Five Thing I could not possibly live without: Well, same as Megan, I think that I choose stuff that I could live without, but life is much much happier with them then without them! ;)

1. My bed. My sisters don't get why I like my bed THAT much, but I must have gotten the really comfortable one...


2. Chocolate: enough said.

chocolate

3. Friends. What would I do with out you guys?

"There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate."
Charles Dickens

4.Music. Where would we be without it?

Violin Bow & Sheet Music Photo posters

5.Growing things. I love gardening and watching plants grow and hopefully flourish.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
We would love it if you would be so kind as to comment, just keep your language clean please,
Thanks for stopping by,
His Handmaidens