Wednesday, April 6, 2011

 


{one} what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch?
UMMMM...Probably tuna. It took me a while to like that.

{two} did you go to college? if yes, what was your major?
I have not gone to college yet, and with the exception of maybe online college or local college 
classes, I don't plan to.

{three} what’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life (not counting the zoo)?
A Grizzly bear...from a distance ;)

{four} have you ever been to a fortune teller?
No. I don't plan to do that, either. :)

{five} can you juggle?
Um...sort of.

{six} hardwood floors or carpet?
Hardwood. Just because they are better in every way.

{seven} is it called “soda” or “pop”?
Soda. Pop is just weird.

{eight} what was your first car?
I don't have one yet

{nine} what is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?
Cheesecake with chocolate truffles and Chocolate sauce. I couldn't finish it.That thing was RICH.

{ten} how often do you rearrange your furniture?
Now that I have my own room...maybe every 4 to 6 months.
 
These are fun!

In Christ,
Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
We would love it if you would be so kind as to comment, just keep your language clean please,
Thanks for stopping by,
His Handmaidens