Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wee Bit Of Me Wednesday




  {one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
No. I don't think I ever want to, either.
 

{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
No. Like the hot air balloon, I have no particular desire to, either. It has potential to be fun, though.
{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
Again, no.

{four} do you have any food allergies?
Uh, nope.

{five} do you know how to sew?
Yes! I'm not real good, but I can do it. Seam ripping...that I am good at.
{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
No.
{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
I don't have a gas tank...I don't really pay attention to how much we fill up the van. Or the bug, either.

{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
No, again. But I have stepped one at the beach before. It was pretty squishy.
{nine} have you ever been robbed?
No.

{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
Probably the time my mom cut my bangs too short...I lived, though.

In Christ,
Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
We would love it if you would be so kind as to comment, just keep your language clean please,
Thanks for stopping by,
His Handmaidens