Friday, May 6, 2011

Cute-ness

I just realized how very pictures we have put up of the wedding that took place...over six months ago! I can't believe that much time has gone by! I would post more pictures, but as I have responsibilities to tend to, I'll leave you with a cute/funny moment that the photographer captured. I suspect they are waiting for the excitement to begin:


















Its A niece/nephew of Caitlin's.  I can't imagine what she is telling her older brother!
Their Mother blogs HERE.

In Christ,
Jillian

2 comments:

  1. That is SUCH an Honour/Remember moment! How fun that is was captured. Thanks for posting Jillian! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
We would love it if you would be so kind as to comment, just keep your language clean please,
Thanks for stopping by,
His Handmaidens