Monday, May 2, 2011

Swimming in the Sky

The sun is out, the sky is blue, the clouds are gone and I am HAPPY!


" The sky was so blue I wanted to plunge into it, to swim in it, to move about freely in the almost painful brightness, to feel the air rushing around me in a thrilling new sensation.
I didn't want to fly...I just wanted to dance up there, with my hands out spread and my eyes closed, feeling the baby blue enclose me in a color that sang of happiness and tasted like the cleanest, coldest water on earth. I wanted my feet to be free from gravity, so I could go up there and enjoy the refreshment all to myself. Instead I would have to lay here on the grass, gazing at that untouchable gift from God and imagining that my body was floating on nothing."
-Anonymous

 In Christ,
Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
We would love it if you would be so kind as to comment, just keep your language clean please,
Thanks for stopping by,
His Handmaidens