Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Learn Something New About Me

                                  
















                {one} when was the last time you used a pay phone(if ever)?

 I don’t think I ever have. Not many people use them up here...I thought for the longest time when I was younger that they only used them in movies. Weird, I know.
http://s2.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/78C23B3D.jpg

{two} did you ever fail a subject in school?
No, but I am TERRIBLE at math.

http://1and1fitclub.com/wp-content/plugins/rss-poster/cache/cdde9_math-problems.jpg


{three} where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?
To my mom. She makes really good burgers. Big and juicy and messy and all around wonderful.

http://www.businessblogshub.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/hamburger.jpg


{four} have you ever served jury duty?
 No, and judging from my dads time on jury duty, I don't want to go through the stress. He had a really big case that lasted for longer than usual. It was all over the news, a few years ago.
 
{five} how old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house?
I have not moved out...and I don't plan to until I get married, unless maybe no one decides I'm worth the trouble and I'm an old maid. Then I'll be a missionary. Hopefully.
 



{six} what is your favorite color to wear?
I love to wear white, but it never fails that I spill on it when I do!

Set: Ribbon Pattern Sundress + Jacket


{seven} do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?

My leather L.E.I boots. Boots are a must have from October to April around here. And I like mine.


{eight} do you enjoy talk radio?
Never listen to it. Never want to.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiGki-61UsGH8_owkeN_D7x3z5gjSITZQxtrtRA-O98PT2mmQTc8w0ZC4SKnuv0z721-f0ria-FsnY7ilhrOat1m1UIGys4NQFbcwTqt0YZEstMM-wJQ3-dY5O1Px4L0Esh3McD3viuI4x0/s400/antique+radio


{nine} if you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?
Ice cream. Oreo cookies. All of those fattening fried foods. There is a lot out there that tastes good...that's bad for you. Yikes.
 


{ten} who is the best speaker you’ve ever heard in person?
Voddi Bauchem. Here's why:



( And Yes, I've heard him speak in person. Been introduced to him, too. Nice guy, judging from the forty five seconds we talked to him.)
 
 
In Christ,
Jillian


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
We would love it if you would be so kind as to comment, just keep your language clean please,
Thanks for stopping by,
His Handmaidens